Navigation bar

Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Christmas wishlist

I normally don't ask for much for Christmas, but there are always a few things that I hope to find under the tree. Here's a small list of the things I'm expecting I'd love to receive this Christmas (P.S. Hey, fellas, these would also make great gifts for your girlfriend or wife, so pay close attention!).

Tickets to see the Cirque du Soleil show Totem!!!

One pound (yes, one pound) of these delicious fleur de sel caramels, $23.

Any one of these insane scarves, $40 and up.

 
A Gorillapod for my iPhone (SUPER cool!!), $30.

This sweet heart-shaped tea infuser, $5, plus a tin of loose-leaf tea.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Any one of these beautiful pairs of earrings, all of which would look so beautiful with my hair pulled into a puff or pinned into an updo, $39, $55, $79, $45$47, $70$48 and $20, respectively.

This luxurious deep conditioner that I've been dying to try, $20.

The Small Sweet Treats cookbook, which is loaded with scrumptious recipes that I'll soon put to good use! About $20. 

And, only in my dreams, a stunning Herve Leger dress.

What are you hoping to receive this Christmas?
xoxo

(Audrey and Mel via W+D)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to improve my website!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Here is my blog - borkum riff

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!! among other things...i'm hoping for a kindle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.