Navigation bar

Image Map

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Golden Rose

I recently discovered this amazing shop, and, I must say, I'm already hooked! I'm a sucker for beautiful jewelry, especially jewelry that's handmade, which is why Golden Rose is right up my ally. Shop owner Natalie comes up with the most beautiful pieces that give off such a warm, beachy feel. I'd have to say my favorite piece is her rose gold hoop earrings (in a stunning satin finish!). Hoops are always so classic and timeless, but the rose gold and satin finish give them a chic and modern twist. 

See anything you like?

P.S. I loved her jewelry so much, that I got these beauties for my mom on her birthday!

1 comment:

  1. wauw, love the second ring. That stone is so gorgeous!! great post.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.