Navigation bar

Image Map

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I want to go to there: Outdoor-indoor spaces

I've recently taken a liking to the idea of incorporating nature into one's living space. It's such a peaceful, inviting concept, and it's so easy to be done in an innovating and modern way. I'd just love to wake up to the feeling of cool, damp air and the smell of pine and spruce in this quaint cabin in Finland. And can you imagine napping in this glass lake house (complete with a turntable, of course!)?  Just think how refreshing it would be to cool off in a sparkling infinity pool as you reach out an feel the fronds of a nearby palm tree!


What's your take on outdoor-indoor living?


1 comment:

  1. This kind of concept is what I want to have in my future home! I feel like it really connects you to nature without having to go camp in the woods, haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.