Navigation bar

Image Map

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Guide to Summer Weddings: Clutch Essentials


wedding guest essentials.


I don't know about you, but I've certainly been guilty, many a time, for overpacking suitcases and overstuffing purses. I've since improved my packing skills, and I'd like to help you avoid overpacking this wedding season. In this post, I'll show you my favorite must-haves for guests of summer weddings, along with a couple of packing tips:

1. First is a trick I discovered earlier this year: using hand sanitizer as a deodorant! Mid-day, if I'm feeling a bit stinky or sweaty, I just spritz under my arms once or twice with my EO Organic Hand Sanitizer and voila! I'm sweat-free for the rest of the day and I smell like lavender! This is such a great little product to have at a wedding, as you can dash into the ladies' room after the outdoor ceremony and later spritz your hands before the sit-down dinner. And don't forget to pack along a lipstick like Dior Addict. It functions as a lip balm, lip gloss, and lip color. Plus, it's incredibly buildable, so you can easily take it from a subtle tint to a full on color!

2. Mai Couture Oil Blotting Bronzing Papers, which will replace those pesky shiny areas with a healthy summer glow, your cell and a pack of gum can sit flat against one side of your purse while...

3. ...a compact mirror and a flat card case line the other side. You'll probably be reaching for these things the most, so it makes sense to have them out of the way, but still easy to access.

4. Stash a few bobby pins and a hair tie or two in case you need to reenforce your updo or throw your hair up into a ponytail. Pack along an extra hair tie and a couple of extra bobby pins in case a friend decides to follow your lead.

P.S. You can find the above clutch here!

(Via)

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great advice as I have a wedding to attend in 2-3 weeks. Thanks!

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  2. well put together..
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.