Navigation bar

Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baking

Even though I'm terrible at cooking, I've recently taken a liking to baking and have discovered that I'm pretty good at it (so far my specialty is mini apple pies...yum!)! For recipe tips and ideas, I've been frequenting the 'Devour' section of the blog Merely Marie, and have found a ton of delicious treats that I want to try. First up is something easy, the banana bread, which I'll be baking today...wish me luck!

Do you like to bake?

(Via)

4 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I've never baked more than 2 or 3 things in my life....and they always come out dry. I think I never bothered trying to learned because I don't really eat baked goods :P But, my mom's been trying to take this cake decorating class (I know right? Lmao) so I might have to gain baking skillz.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love baking! Another good site is joyofbaking.com every recipe I have tried from that site has turned out great and I will definitely be checking out the site you mentioned.

    www.chicshoppe.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love baking!
    its the best thing to do, oh and i love cooking but i dont do any of these things as often as i would like to!

    xoXo
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking is NOT what I do, but I have to say that Marie's "Devour" posts always light a fire in me to do something special in the kitchen. The last time I tried to bake chocolate cookies from scratch, I forgot the sugar, and the cookies were the size of grapefruits. Good times. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.