Navigation bar

Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

Have a fun weekend!!

Today is such an exciting day! It's the last day of uniforms for all of us seniors, so as soon as the final bell rings, we'll all storm out of our classrooms, gather on the parade field, and proceed to rip and tear our uniforms to shreds!! Haha! Then, tomorrow, my parents are going to a wedding, and Al and I are going to grill some delicious chicken...Num!

What are you doing this weekend? Celebrating something big? Going to a wedding? Learning a new recipe? Do tell!

P.S. I found my baccalaureate dress (in parakeet green)! What do you think?

(Image source via W+D via Tarafirma)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! Uniforms are so restrictive. Have fun at the wedding!!!



    http://oppositeofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.