Navigation bar

Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

Have a splendid weekend!

It's been cloudy and hinting of rain all day, which typically makes for terrible hair days. But no matter! All the more reason to try out pretty updos that you wouldn't normally wear!

Speaking of updos, Prom season is in full swing! I still haven't decided if I'm going to bombard this blog with all of my prom musings, but we'll see...

Anyways, what are you doing this weekend? Visiting a llama farm? Going on a road trip? Knitting a scarf? Do tell!
See you on Monday! 
xoxo
(via Wit & Delight)

1 comment:

  1. Awe how exciting prom is coming up for you.

    I still have my prom dress from 5 years ago!

    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.