Navigation bar

Image Map

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beauty tip: Rosemary oil

I started growing my hair out two summers ago, and one product that's definitely helped me do that is rosemary essential oil. Not only does it smell beautiful, but it also helps stimulate hair growth, soothes a dry or itchy scalp and slows down premature hair loss and grey hair. I put a few drops in just about everything I use, and it seems to work like a charm!

Do you have any favorite natural hair products?

(Image via Katie)

2 comments:

  1. great tip!!!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary smells wonderful! I have blonde hair and like to use a chamomile tea rinse to make the highlights sparkle more in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.