Navigation bar

Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Which party dress would you wear on New Year's Eve?

You've just finished slicking on your favorite shimmery eyeshadow and your prettiest mascara. All you have left to do is slip on your dress so you can head out for the evening, and ring in the new year with your closest friends. Which dress do you reach for?

Above, a festive V-neck dress, covered in beads and sequins.
A slinky black-jersey dress with subtle glitter accents.


A long-sleeve silk mini dress in super-bright aqua.


A sophisticated cowl-neck dress in a beautiful deep red.


A hopelessly feminine one-shoulder frock in a lovely light grey
organza.


A classic, off-shoulder bandage dress that totally speaks for itself.

So, which dress would you pick (I'd go for the black glitter midi, the red cowl neck frock or the cream bandage dress)?

3 comments:

  1. I like the first dress.I love sparkle.Sequin dresses are my top choices for New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is very pretty, but I'mnot sure if I would wear it on Ne years eve. Maybe the second is more festive.

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.