Navigation bar

Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which dress would you wear to a holiday party?

♫ 'Tis the season for holiday parties!  Yippee! It's holiday party season and your friend has just invited you to a party, where there's sure to be tons of egg nog and people in festive spirits! What do you wear?

A perfectly girly A-line dress with a tulle skirt, like the one above.
A gold number with a cutout neckline.

A slinky, black, column dress (This...).

A full-skirted party dress in a brocade print.

A drapey silk frock in a gorgeous teal green (...or this would be my pick!).

Which one catches your eye?

13 comments:

  1. hello!
    thank you for your lovely comment :)
    i really like the colour of the gold dress, but am also drawn to the shape of the brocade print dress! great post.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full skirted party dress! Just probably not one that was $400! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep, it was love at first sight: I would totally go for the first dress! So so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brocade printed one! Its so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the dress with the tulle skirt.....ahhh so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the black.It's sexy and that's my favorite color for night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't choose b/w the silk frock or the brocade dress. I love the shape of the brocade dress, but the silk frock just seems so loose and free(ing).

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh, the black one without a doubt! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I'm craving for some egg nog right now!
    About the dresses, I love them all, but I agree with your pick ;)

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear! Make sure to check the blog tomorrow for the whole outfit ;)

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.