Navigation bar

Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

An Air of Surprise 2011 Holiday Gift Guide

  I really love giving gifts, and I'm known amongst my family members and good friends for coming up with really good presents that people love, but would likely not think of getting for themselves. 

Over the past couple of years, I've seen tons of little holiday gift guides all over the web, so, way back in July, I decided to create a gift guide of my own for everyone on your list! This guide will be based on the people in my life, so I'll include a little description of each person, then provide some gift ideas!

Each list features a few gifts for every budget, so big spenders and penny pinchers can get in on the fun! I'll do 1 to 2 posts per day.

Enjoy!
~Up first...gifts for Mom~

(Images via We Heart It)

1 comment:

  1. this season is all about sharing gifts and greeting,,
    beautiful post..
    http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.