Navigation bar

Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

Have a cozy weekend.

It has been absolutely FUH-REEZING this week!! It's been so cold, in fact, that my icy little fingers simply can't bear to type any more than a few words today. So, because of my lack of posts for the day, I have a few cool things that I've found throughout the week that I'd like to share with you. Look on...

An "everything Hervé Léger" website that I'm completely obsessed with
I quite like this mascara
I think he may have been a bit chillier than I am
An adorable riverside wedding
Anthropologie revamped their website! (Am I late?)
A colorful new blog

P.S. What are you doing this weekend? Stocking up on hot tea and staying in for the weekend? Seeing if you can get your hair to sit right on top of your head? Going to an awesome party? Do tell!

(We Heart It)

2 comments:

  1. aw, poor cold rimi! my house is a bit caveman and has hardly any heating so i never leave the side of the fire hahah. have a lush weekend beaut!

    and the apple pie cookies sound amazing, would be great to use all the apples i have in my garden EVERYWHERE hehe xo

    beth xo
    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Fabulous post!
    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for accessories worth $100 right now, so I'd really hope you'd give it a look right here!!

    http://www.rahelrahelrahel.com/2011/10/giveawaymoxiechick-nyc.html

    Cheers!

    Rahel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.