Navigation bar

Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

Have a comforting weekend

Once again, happy first day of autumn (for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere)! Tonight, weather permitting, I'll be attending my school's football game. Then, on either Saturday or Sunday, I'll be making my way on over to the movie theater to see The Lion King 3D! Eeeps! Can't wait!! As for the rest of the weekend, I think I'll just be basking in the autumnal glory that defines this lovely season. What are you up to? Taking advantage of the brisk weather and having yourself a nice walk? Busting out your favorite sweater dress? Coasting through the leaf-ridden streets on your bike? Do tell!


(Via We Heart It)

6 comments:

  1. wow honey these pictures are so gorgeous!!
    the lion king is one my favourite cartoon EVER!
    Very cute blog, i'm following you by Google Friends box hope you'll do the same only if you'll like mine :)
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 fall!!!!!! i have it on my list to ride bikes around the tidal basin in DC, but grad school has me overwhelmed, so i will be staying inside to write papers all weekend, boo! hopefully once the leaves change i will force myself to go down there and do it :) happy weekend!

    a peek of chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, love the Autumn pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sounds like a super weekend planned! :)

    I've been out today for my sisters birthday, we've been buying precious things in Coach and generally sipping champagne everywhere - I am totally going to have a headache tomorrow! Haha

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm, that sounds so interesting! I had my first day of University Friday and spent the weekend almost entirely in the park, having fun on the grass and helping a friend who recently moved unpack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.