Navigation bar

Image Map

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blue Velvet



Check out fashion photographer Lukasz Pukowiec's Blue Velvet editorial of model Mariana Idzkowska in Papercut Magazine. I'm not sure where the title of the spread comes from, but I like it! Mariana is wearing the stunning designs of Alexander McQueen, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton among others. Everything about this shoot is ultra-feminine, from the ruffly shoulder accents to the girly color palette and softly curled hair.



(Images via Design Scene)

2 comments:

  1. These are all really great dresses! I wish I could wear something like that. I never thought I could pull off velvet - I can't even pull off the velour lounge wear outfits.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the looks stunning? What I wouldn't give for that pale pink Chanel bag or chiffon skinnies...

    And velvet can be tricky. But I love to dress up that American Apparel dress in winter for parties and dress it down for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.