Navigation bar

Image Map

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yellow Diamond Ring

A Wedding Wednesday post is coming up in a little bit, but until then I wanted to tell you about my experience at Bulgari the other day. A while ago, I up and decided that I wanted a yellow diamond ring as my engagement ring. I'm not entirely sure where the idea came from, but my sister thinks I'm insane to have already decided on what ring I want. I don't want an ΓΌber-expensive ring at all, I'd much prefer one from a small neighborhood jewelry store. But alas, I have a while before I have to really think about it.


Anyways, almost every time I go to the mall, I walk past BVLGARI, and I can never help but notice a gorgeous yellow diamond ring glistening in the window. On this particular day, I guess I stared a little bit too long because it didn't take my mom much to convince me to go in and ask to try on the ring. Before I knew it, the 8-carat stunner was resting comfortably on my ring finger. Like a goofus, I didn't take pictures (doh!) and I couldn't find any online, but it was so gorgeous. Have you ever thought about what ring you might like? 


(Photo via Miss Kitty-Cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.