Navigation bar

Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Open Back Floral Dress

I think a woman's back is such a striking and delicate quality. Which is why I think this dress by the mother-daughter design team LanaStepul is so charming. The full A-line skirt and boat neck just add to the femininity and romanticism of the open back. 

Have you ever purchased a dress from Etsy? What's your favorite feature on a dress?

P.S. These shoes with this dress.

P.P.S. Another Etsy find.


(Photo via LanaStepul)

2 comments:

  1. Oooohh this is adorable! I agree on the back statement, wish I could show off mine more, but I just must wear a bra at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for your sweet comment ! I'd love to trade places ! This dress is so cute, especially with the back low-cut ! And the print is also amazing, thank's for sharing ! Keep checking out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.